The summer months in India are now fast approaching. Summer is a time in India that sees the mercury hitting even 45 degrees or more.
During such intense heat wave and humidity, fans and air coolers give up providing any respite. Only an air conditioner or AC is able to offer some instant relief from the hot and humid conditions.
If you wanted to bring home an AC this summer, then you may see many AC brands that may confuse you. You can go through this post to know about some of the best AC brands and models and buy them using the EMI facility.
Leading AC brands/models to buy in India
- Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC
Voltas is a household name in the Indian market. The ACs from this brand has a good base in the market, which is known for delivering quality at lower prices. One of the Voltas ACs that you can buy this summer is the Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC.
Let’s have a look at the specs of the Voltas AC:
- 1.5 ton capacity
- 3 Star BEE rating 2018 to enable you to save up to 15% compared to non-inverter 1 Star
- Comes with auto-start function
- Copper – to offer best in class cooling and hassle-free maintenance along with being energy efficient
- Sleep mode to adjust the temperature automatically to ensure a comfortable sleep
The price of the Voltas 1.5 Ton 3 Star Split AC in India is around Rs.30,000 in India.
Haier 1 Ton 2 Star Split AC
Haier is one of the leaders in the home electronics category in India that manufacturers quality products. Its product line includes TVs, washing machines, refrigerators and ACs. It produces many types of ACs in multiple price bands, and one of them is the affordable Haier 1 Ton 2 Star Split AC. The Haier AC can cover your needs of cooling a small room. Hence, the AC could work if you live single or with your spouse and child.
Here are some features of the Haier AC:
- 1 ton capacity
- 2 Star BEE rating 2018 to help you save energy up to 5% compared to non-inverter 1 Star
- Copper – the model is energy efficient and offers the best in class cooling with ease of maintenance
- Silent operation
The price of the Haier 1 Ton 2 Star Split AC in India is around Rs.27,000.
Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter AC
Blue Star us yet another leading and one of the highest selling AC companies in India. The brand has created a niche for itself in the market by producing quality ACs at affordable prices. The Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter AC is one of the models that you can rely on for beating the heat during the upcoming summer months. Here are some specs of the Blue Star AC:
- 1.5 ton capacity
- 3 Star BEE rating 2018 – save up to 15% energy savings compared to non-inverter 1 Star
- Auto restart function
- Copper – to provide you with the best in class cooling without maintenance issues and is also energy efficient
You can take home the Blue Star 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter AC as it is available in India at around Rs.40,000.
Some of the best AC brands and models that you can buy in India are enlisted. If you don’t want to pay for the AC price in full, then there is also a solution for you.
You can now split the cost of your Haier AC, Voltas AC and any other brand over a tenor and pay only an EMI amount. This way, you can buy the AC and also manage your monthly expenses by paying only the EMI amount and nothing extra.
The No Cost EMI facility is available in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network. You can get a consumer durable loan limit of up to Rs.4 lakh to buy an AC on easy EMIs without a credit card. You only need to have the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Steps to shop for ACs on EMIs
- Visit one of the 60,000+ local stores in 1300+ cities in India across the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network
- Select your preferred AC and 1 million+ other useful products and swipe the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
- Come out with your purchase
You can also submit your KYC documents along with a cancelled cheque at a partner store to avail quick financing and shop on EMIs. You can do that if you don’t have the EMI Network Card.
You can check out your pre-approved loan offers by submitting your basic details such as your name and contact number.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Why CRM Software is important for the Real Estate Developers - May 20, 2020
- Discount Brokers – Providing Professional Services to the Investors - May 20, 2020
- Bajaj Finance Current FD Interest Rates Calculator 2020 - May 20, 2020
- Tips and Tricks to Score A Good Amount of Points in Fantasy Kabaddi - May 15, 2020
- 8 Best Gowns For Labor And Delivery - May 14, 2020
- Two Giants: IPL & ICC World Cup
- Buy the 400 KVA Generators in Delhi from OVN