Women are the ones who always expect gifts from their partners as an expression of love and care. But with so much being said about gender equality, wouldn’t it be apt to think about buying a special gift for that special someone in your life? Thinking of a gift for the man in your life can be a little tricky because there are no typical rules in male choices as there are for women. Men have ample options when they think about surprising their partners with gifts on special occasions, from flowers to perfumes and diamonds. Women, on the other hand, need to think of gifts that are useful as well as make their partners happy. If you are planning to surprise him with an extra special gift, here are some ideas that you can consider.
1. Flowers: Flowers are perhaps the best option, something that you can never go wrong with whether it’s his birthday, your anniversary, any special occasion or just another day when you feel like expressing your love. A bouquet of his favorite blooms would definitely make him feel special. Moreover, you need not spend a fortune to get the million dollar smile as even a single rose can do the trick for you.
2. Chocolates: Hasn’t it been always said that the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach and there is no better way to reach there than to present him a box of his favorite chocolates. This is the sweetest gesture you can make to express your feelings towards him without burdening your pocket. You may even try to make some chocolates at home to show how much you love him.
3. Men’s jewelry: If you wish to go lavish with a special gift, look for some exquisite jewelry pieces that your man would love to flaunt. It could be a stylish chain, a bracelet, a ring or earrings. Check out this site for the latest in men’s jewelry. While you can buy some nice readymade pieces, there is also an option to get something customized to surprise him. For instance, you can have a pendant with your initials designed just for him.
4. Male Grooming Kit: A grooming kit makes a great idea if you want to present him a practical and useful personal gift. Make sure that it has all the stuff he uses and the items are of his favorite brand. Once again, you can pick a ready-to-gift kit or have one customized with selective products. This is a thoughtful gift idea that will surely impress him.
5. Smartphone/Gadgets: If your special someone is tech-savvy and loves to own the latest gadgets, surprise him with a cool smartphone or a gadget. What about buying him the latest model of an iPhone if he has been thinking of buying one? You could shop a tablet, a video game or a laptop if he is interested in them. Before picking a gadget, go through its specifications or ask an expert who can help you choose it if your knowledge is limited.
6. Branded Bags: Wouldn’t your man love to receive a nice, branded bag that he can flaunt at work or on a holiday? Buy him a leather laptop bag that makes him stand out at work. If he travels a lot, get him one that makes a perfect travel companion and reminds him of you even while he is away. And it would be a cool idea to shop a gym bag for him if he is a fitness freak.
7. Wine/Whiskey: A bottle of his favorite wine or whiskey would be a perfect gift for him if he appreciates the finest things in life. You would probably know his taste in drinks and the choice would be easy for you. That means much lesser work and a gift that he would really love to have. And the best thing about this is gift is that you can enjoy together!
8. Watch: If you are confused about what to buy for him as he has everything, a watch is a safe option because this is one gift that you can never go wrong with. You can buy a premium brand like Rolex or Cartier if your budget permits or go for something that is more affordable. There is plenty of variety in the market to fit all budgets and match different preferences. You can pick one from a brand store or shop online from a trusted site to get a genuine watch for your special someone.
9. Wallet: Another useful and thoughtful gift idea for the man in your life is a branded wallet. Go for a classic style in black or brown leather that he can carry with any attire and on any occasion. You can even have one personalized with his initials embossed on it. And what about slipping in a picture of the two of you together in the wallet to bring that sparkle in his eyes as soon as he opens the gift!
10. An experience dates: Till date, he might have always treated you with romantic evenings but it would be nice to gift him an exciting experience date. Try something wild and unique like paragliding, bungee jumping or river rafting that the two of you can enjoy together. You can even plan a weekend adventure getaway as a couple or gift him a solo vacation.
Thinking of a gift idea for your man can be a challenge but it is also an opportunity to express your feelings for him. Being thoughtful is the key because unlike women, men are less likely to be impressed by the aesthetics of a gift and would rather like the ones that have genuine feelings attached with them. Also, the gift need not be very expensive but it should be something that expresses how special he is for you and you appreciate him as much as he appreciates you. It should be something that makes memories for him and brings a smile today and forever.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Earn Higher Returns through Fixed Deposit - October 23, 2018
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Loan Against Shares - October 22, 2018
- Property Management Checklist for Handling New Tenants - October 22, 2018
- Your Workout Options: Choosing the Best Exercise Plan for You - October 17, 2018
- 15 Benefits of Speech Therapy for Children with Autism - October 16, 2018
- 4 Unexplored Honeymoon Destinations in India to Visit
- Why Should You Consider Cold-pressed Juices over Regular?