No matter how careful you are while traveling in a crowded means of transport or when visiting a famous pilgrimage destination in its peak time, there are chances of getting hurt in a stampede. Take, for instance, the stampede that broke out at the Elphinstone Road station railway station in Mumbai in 2017, which caused terror and resulted in death and injuries. A similar event occurred in Mina, Saudi Arabia, in 2015, which harmed thousands of pilgrims.
Even though you cannot avoid a stampede, it is important to take precautionary measures. One way to do this is by availing a Stampede Insurance offered by reputable financial institutions like Bajaj Finserv. Before you think about applying for a Stampede Insurance from Bajaj Finserv, take some time to understand its features and coverage.
1. A stampede insurance policy is easy to apply for – You can sign up for a stampede insurance easily and quickly. Just fill out an online application form and pay the premium to buy your insurance plan in minutes!
2. A stampede insurance policy has a significant cover – By signing up for a Stampede Insurance from Bajaj Finserv, you get access to a high sum insured of up to Rs.2 lakh for a very low premium.
3. A stampede insurance covers more than just death – A stampede insurance policy not only covers death caused due to a stampede, but also an array of other accidents. The following is the list of events and their associated compensation:
- The policy covers death and offers an amount of up to Rs.2 lakh.
- The stampede policy covers permanent total disability and offers a compensation of up to Rs.2 lakh.
- The stampede policy pays for road ambulance up to Rs.25,000.
- The stampede policy cover pays for the treatment of fractures up to Rs.50,000.
What does a stampede insurance policy exclude?
- The stampede insurance offered by Bajaj Finserv doesn’t cover individuals aged below 18 years and above 70 years.
- It doesn’t cover accidents caused by reasons other than a stampede.
- The stampede policy doesn’t cover hospitalisation caused due to an existing disability.
- The policy doesn’t cover hospitalisation caused due to a prior accident caused due to a stampede.
- It also excludes a stay in the hospital without taking any treatment.
- Filing a claim under this cover is also easy. To file a claim under a stampede insurance policy, you can contact Bajaj Finserv by:
- Writing an e-mail to email@example.com
- Dialling 1800-209-1021, the toll free number
So, sign up for stampede insurance to protect yourself and your loved ones. Cut down long-winded processes and check your pre-approved offer from Bajaj Finserv to enjoy customised deals, instant approval, and quick finance on a range of insurance policy and financial services.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Best Places for a Must Visit in Dubai With Family - November 2, 2022
- How to Explore Malta Without A Car - October 19, 2022
- IELTS Speaking Module Format Insights and Its Benefits - September 28, 2022
- Funding Options for Women to Start Their Business - July 27, 2022
- How Long Is The Deportation Process - June 21, 2022
- 5 Ways to Clearer, Brighter Skin at Any Age
- Talking About the Roles and Responsibilities of Today’s HR Leaders