Washing your face properly is one of the basic skin care routine that you must follow. Cleaning your face in the right way is important to help you stay away from acne breakouts. Washing you face in the proper manner and you need to give it some time to see the difference it makes to your skin right away.
Some of you might think that you need to wash your face just to remove the make up or when it becomes dirty. But it is not so. Even if you are not wearing a make-up, you must make it a point to wash your face at least twice daily. However, the number of times you wash your face is not much important than how you do it. No matter whatever is your skin texture, type or condition, a daily night time cleansing is very important.
Removing your make-up, the dirt or grime from your face will actually help your skin to prepare itself for the overnight renewal and regeneration process. Here are some of the dos washing your face that you must follow from now on to get a healthy looking skin.
What to do
- Firstly, it is really important to remove all your make up that you have applied, from your face. For this, you can use a facial make up remover. Doing this before your bed time is extremely necessary. This is because if your pores get clogged, the toxins will remain inside and give rise to skin breakouts. This rule applies to all types of skin. With the help of cotton you can remove the make-up using natural oils or make-up remover. Then you can wash your face using a mild face wash. You can find no scars neem extract facewash online, which is really effective.
- Always consider using lukewarm water to wash your face and not hot water. Extreme temperature can cause skin irritation. Neither hot water opens your face nor does cold water close them. So, lukewarm water works the best for your skin.
- You should also try out micellar water to remove your make up. It works really well as it contains micelle molecules that gets attached to the dirt and breaks it down. You don’t even need to wash your face with water after using micellar water.
- Sonic cleansing is a technology that works really well for oily skin type. This technology uses gentle pulsations to clean out your pores. This tool contains several types of brush heads for different purposes like from reducing acne to getting radiance. However, even if you don’t have this tool, then you can buy no scars neem extract facewash online which works effectively on all skin types.
After you are done with cleaning your face and washing it off, make sure to pat dry using a soft cloth or towel. Do not rub your towel as it will irritate your skin and also don’t over wash your face. Skin being the most important and largest organ of our body, really deserves a special attention.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Women’s Blazer Guide According to all Body Shape – Infographic - January 21, 2020
- How Vidmate App Is Beneficial For Android Users? - January 21, 2020
- Data Science is the Key to a Smart Future! - January 20, 2020
- Why It Is Suggested Not too Anxious during Hair Transplant Surgery - January 20, 2020
- Reasons that People Want to Live in a Flat - January 16, 2020
- Why You Should Consider Buying Winter Accessories?
- Top Ways Fashion is Becoming More Sustainable