Natural light has so many benefits but it can be hard to get enough with having a busy lifestyle. Most of us are time poor but it’s important to get any sun in where you can and to also be mindful.
Artificial light decreases levels of melatonin, a hormone that is created in the brain. It’s a crucial apart to our health and it controls our body clock. When this is interrupted it can impact on our mental health and psychological functions such as the ability to sleep, think effectively, and the release of hormones.
Dr Victoria Revell said: ‘’Light is critical for our health and wellbeing. Ensuring we receive adequate levels during the appropriate times of day benefits; alertness, mood, productivity, sleep patterns and many aspects of our physiology.”
If you’re struggling to fit natural light into your schedule, there’s always an adjustments you can make to your lifestyle. Even making small home improvements and clearing your window space can help you get started with getting the benefits from natural light.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Beautiful Venues For Destination Weddings - May 16, 2019
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Lazada Coupon? - May 14, 2019
- Various Applications of Soapstone Rock by Mont Surface - May 14, 2019
- 3 Things Web Designers Must Know About Instagram - May 9, 2019
- How To Get The Right Service For Your Pet Ct Scan Cost In Chennai? - May 6, 2019
- 7 Steps To Whitening Teeth with Natural Methods
- What Type of Blood Attracts Mosquitos?