A dry cough is a kind of cough where snivel or mucus is not produced. A dry cough is irritating and usually involves a sore throat. There are two types of cough one is productive and another is non-productive. A dry cough is a non-productive cough and it is seen in both adults and children. A dry cough is mainly due to viral illnesses such as colds and flu but can also be due to allergy or throat pain. Common causes of dry cough are influenza, air pollution, habit cough, smoking, asthma, postnasal drip, viral infection, chest pain, inflammation in the throat, headache, etc. Is your baby suffering from dry cough? Use one of the best torex cough syrup for child that is 100% herbal and made with more than 20 natural ayurvedic herbs. Torex cough syrup is an Ayurvedic formula made to relieve cough. An ongoing dry cough can have a profound effect on your daily life, especially as it gets worse at night.
Ayurvedic medicine is one of the oldest medical systems in the world and one of the major healthcare systems. The principle of Ayurvedic medicine is to prevent and treat diseases by balancing your body, mind and environment. Ayurvedic medicines are always provided for the efficacy and safety of their products. It is better to use ayurvedic cough syrup than any other expensive pharmaceutical medicines. Dry coughs usually get better on their own within a week or two but if you suffer from dry cough for 2-3 weeks and your baby suffers from dry cough for 4 weeks then you should use torex dry cough syrup that helps to relief from throat pain. Torex Herbal Cough syrup is a combination medicine used for temporary relief of dry cough, smoker cough, allergic cough, chronic cough, whooping cough etc.
Benefits of Torex Cough Syrup:
- It is alcohol-free that gives you quick relief from dry cough.
- It is made with lots of amazing ingredients like Tulsi, Honey, Banapsha, Tailspatra, Pippali, Kulanjan, Yashtimadhu, Vasa, Kantkari, Sunthi,
- Guggulu, Draksha, Jatiphal, Vidanga, Aamlaki, Kali Mirch, Pudina, Tejpatra, Shati, Haritaki, Bhibitaka, and Nawsadar.
- All ingredients of torex syrup have anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antibacterial, antioxidant properties that help to give you relief from cough.
- Torex cough syrup helps to moisturize and soothe irritated throat tissue.
- It helps to remove mucus in the airways, cleanses congestion and makes your breathing easier.
Usage of Torex cough syrup:
To get a quick result try to consume torex dry cough syrup twice daily and mix it in lukewarm water and drink it. Give your children ½-1 teaspoonful, 3-4 times a day and for adults 2 teaspoonfuls 3-4 times a day. Do not refrigerate this syrup because it is made with ayurvedic medicine.
Home remedies to reduce dry cough:
- You can take turmeric powder with lukewarm milk or juice. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, and antibacterial properties that help to treat dry cough.
- Take ginger with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve throat pain and discomfort during dry cough.
- Start your day with peppermint that contains menthol that helps reduce irritation. It can also relieve pain and reduce the urge to cough.
You should be aware of the effectiveness of the syrup you use. The torex cough syrup for child is one of the best herbal syrup so, you can blindly believe it. Hopefully, this article will help you get rid of dry cough properly.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Know Whether PMAY CLSS Scheme Is Useful or Not - April 3, 2020
- Do You Know How to Plan a Safe and Perfect Trek? Read this Guide - April 3, 2020
- A Beginner Guide to Buying Right Handbag - March 24, 2020
- Games Based Learning Techniques are Beneficial for a Child - March 24, 2020
- Get to Know About Latest Income Tax Slabs & Rates - March 24, 2020
- Cloud Computing Solutions From the Best Consultants
- Air France Cancellation Policy – Air France Airlines