Online threats are on the rise due to teen’s access to the internet, social media and interaction with the cyber predators. Therefore, parents need to aware of the online dangers and screen time of the kids in order to make sure their online safety. Gone are the days when kids and teens become victims of real-life predators on the streets. Nowadays internet access on kid’s cell phone let them access x –rated content online, become obsessed with social media activities and encounter with the predators online.
So, parents have to know the stats of kids who have been becoming the victim of online threats. Today, we will discuss what kids do online, how they feel without digital devices, online threats to kids and how parents will cope with these challenges using parenting tips and technological tools.
For more info visit : TheOneSpy
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Few Traveling Tips For Instgram Marketing To Follow - March 30, 2021
- How Long is The Processing Time For Asylum In The United States? - March 23, 2021
- Acquire Essential Top 5 Skills to Advance Your Career in Cloud Computing - January 21, 2021
- Want An Easy Fix For Your Dental Caries? Read This! - January 15, 2021
- Kakinada: An Undiscovered Beauty - December 28, 2020
- Things to Consider When Buying a House in Dubai
- Experience and Revel in the Scintillating Night Life of Dubai