Online threats are on the rise due to teen’s access to the internet, social media and interaction with the cyber predators. Therefore, parents need to aware of the online dangers and screen time of the kids in order to make sure their online safety. Gone are the days when kids and teens become victims of real-life predators on the streets. Nowadays internet access on kid’s cell phone let them access x –rated content online, become obsessed with social media activities and encounter with the predators online.
So, parents have to know the stats of kids who have been becoming the victim of online threats. Today, we will discuss what kids do online, how they feel without digital devices, online threats to kids and how parents will cope with these challenges using parenting tips and technological tools.
For more info visit : TheOneSpy
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- The Best Dumbbell Exercises to Lose Weight and Shape Your Body - July 7, 2020
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas to Light up Mother’s Day - June 30, 2020
- 5 Benefits Of Playing With Dolls - June 29, 2020
- Why Should Buy Biscuit Machine From Professional Manufacturer? - June 27, 2020
- Father And Son Matching Clothes - June 23, 2020
- Things to Consider When Buying a House in Dubai
- Experience and Revel in the Scintillating Night Life of Dubai