Online threats are on the rise due to teen’s access to the internet, social media and interaction with the cyber predators. Therefore, parents need to aware of the online dangers and screen time of the kids in order to make sure their online safety. Gone are the days when kids and teens become victims of real-life predators on the streets. Nowadays internet access on kid’s cell phone let them access x –rated content online, become obsessed with social media activities and encounter with the predators online.
So, parents have to know the stats of kids who have been becoming the victim of online threats. Today, we will discuss what kids do online, how they feel without digital devices, online threats to kids and how parents will cope with these challenges using parenting tips and technological tools.
For more info visit : TheOneSpy
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Benefits Of Corporate Gifts In The Corporate World - September 14, 2019
- Digital transformation of India and its implications - September 11, 2019
- New Choice for Mens Wedding Bands – Tungsten Carbide Rings - September 6, 2019
- The Best Movies For Investors In The Stock Market - September 6, 2019
- What is the Approximate Cost of Heart Transplant in India? - September 4, 2019
- Things to Consider When Buying a House in Dubai
- Experience and Revel in the Scintillating Night Life of Dubai