We already know that along with language and maths, science is an extremely important subject that is central to most school curriculums around the world.
But as well as the facts, figures and methods that science teaches, it also teaches children valuable developmental skills.
Science helps children to answer tough questions about the world they live in by showing them how to think critically and teaching them the resilience to keep on questioning.
Ultimately science doesn’t just teach kids about science, it teaches them about life and how to think independently for their entire lives.
And getting children interested in science is easier than you might think, from teaching them about thought experiments to replicating simple experiments seen on YouTube.
So without further introduction here are 8 great reasons why children should science more, provided by science and psychology website psysci:
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Should You Try CoolSculpting to Lose Weight? - August 21, 2018
- Why Myopia is Becoming America’s Biggest Eye Care Concern - August 20, 2018
- 4 Amazing Benefits Botox Can Offer - August 17, 2018
- 7 Best Food Storage Containers That Are Safe and Non-Toxic - August 16, 2018
- 7 Reasons You Must Add Calcium-Rich Foods to Your Diet - August 14, 2018
- How Hair Extensions Clips Can be Taken Care of?
- 10 Unusual Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well