This is also true when it comes to the level of your insulin effectiveness and enzymes that lower fats in your system. If you think that you’re excused because you go to the gym or exercise regularly outside work, you’re wrong. Even if you do this, you’re still prone to these health concerns if you sit for an extended period without any break.
Do not let the day pass by at work without standing or at least doing some stretches on your chair. No matter how busy you are, make it a point that you do so because sitting for long hours without exercising can lead to health problems, including diabetes and heart concerns. Did you know that as soon as you sit down, your metabolism starts to drop and goes even lower as you sit longer?
Even when you have tons of work to finish, you can still include a few moments of exercise in between. This doesn’t require you to go out of your seat either, which is convenient. It may look weird exercising at your work place in the beginning, but it will all feel natural in the long run and it become part of your routine.
To help you avoid health concerns brought about by sitting for extended hours, we created a helpful infographic. It contains convenient and easy to do exercises that you can do while at your desk.
See our eye-catching illustration below that will show you how these exercises can be done.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- 10 Essential Tips For Your Baby’s Dental Care - April 27, 2017
- A Chocolate Treat for Someone Special - April 26, 2017
- 5 Places In The Philippines That Are Worth Your Every Dime - April 25, 2017
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Your Busy Mornings - April 21, 2017
- 8 Essential Travel Tips for Oral Health - April 20, 2017
- Traveler Types You’re Likely to Encounter Abroad
- Managing Blocked Drains For Home And Offices