Severn Trent is a UK based water company. It supplies about 3.7m households and businesses in its area.
The company has a call centre in Coventry dealing with operational emergencies and billing enquiries, and two other call centres in Derby and Shrewsbury which deal solely with billing enquiries. Its head office is the new custom-built “Severn Trent Centre” in Coventry.
The Infographic titled as “Severn Trent Water: FAQs” lists some of the frequently asked queries from Severn Trent. Some of these include the following:
- What is the Big Difference Scheme? : The scheme is for all Severn Trent Water customers who are struggling to pay their water charges, whatever the circumstances are.
- Are there any discounts if someone chooses to pay by Direct Debit? : They do not offer any discounts for customers who pay by Direct Debit. However, this method of payment has its own benefits such as its reliability, convenience and speed.
- Why is the water discolored- brown/black/orange/yellow? : Burst pipes, speed of water flow and old plumbing & pipe work are some of the reasons for water discoloration.
For more information, Dial Severn Trent Contact Number you can refer the given Infographic.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- 5 Types of Business Loans to Empower Women Entrepreneurs - December 1, 2021
- Can I Grow Fruit Trees In London? - November 17, 2021
- Top 5 Wedding Planning Tips for Couples - October 29, 2021
- Parent’s Guide to Crafting with Kids - October 20, 2021
- How Crafting Can Help You Cope With Stress - October 4, 2021
- Budget Friendly Ideas: How to Save Money on Your Remodel
- After Retirement, Planning For Subdued Interiors? Hire The Best In Town