Everybody uses toothpaste at least once per day. Twice is the norm. Unfortunately, the thing that everyone needs to protect and make teeth stronger has something that has a seriously bad effect. This ultimate toothpaste guide will help you understand this.
Truth is that most toothpaste tubes have warning signs. They normally say, ‘If swallowed, seek medical help’. You’re probably wondering how in the world can you not swallow toothpaste since you put it in your mouth?
The answer is Fluoride. Before making the big reveal, see first the good things about it. It prevents or reduces the chances of cavities and strengthens teeth. Some places in the US have added controlled doses of this in their water.
Dentists use it in big volumes in cleaning their patient’s dentures. This means it is one of the ingredients in toothpaste that is widely used orally. That makes it close to impossible not to swallow it.
Unfortunately, there is a good reason why people should avoid fluoride as well. First, it causes teeth discoloration. It stifles the natural immune system of the body. It causes defects in unborn children. It helps some cancer cells progress. Lastly, it was found to create a problem in the human gastrointestinal system.
This simply means that use of toothpaste in small amounts is okay. This is just way to advice people who take in large amounts of it to seek medical attention. The paste is not all that bad. You just have to be informed about its proper use.
This infographic contains all the data and information you need to know about toothpaste. Reading it will make you informed and aware of the good it does. Keep smiling and show off your perfect teeth!
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- What Actually is Non-Bank Fixed Deposits? - May 26, 2017
- Summer Skin Care Routines for Each Skin Type - May 26, 2017
- The World’s Most Unhealthy Health Foods - May 24, 2017
- Rash Guard Shopping Tips Every Beach Bum Should Keep In Mind - May 23, 2017
- 4 Ways a Round Glass Table Will Complement the Rest of the Home Layout Appropriately - May 19, 2017
- Buying Property In Ludhiana Is A Good Investment
- Learn More About The Process Of Vehicle Donation In New York