People from all around the globe have this misconception that Australia is only for those who can afford luxury. Well, that is not true. In fact, there are so many budget hotels and activities that you can try when you visit the said country. The experience in Australia is different from any other country and it is best for you to go there first hand.
If you are on a tight budget then don’t fret, here are the top nine budget-friendly hotels that you may want to consider when you visit Australia:
- Adabco Boutique Hotel – This hotel is one of the top budget-friendly hotels in Australia. Adabco Boutique Hotel is a hotel that is designed in a venetian gothic way that is truly rare and heritage-listed.
- Colonial Launceston – Colonial launceston can be compared to an office in a sense that you will still enjoy the idea of having a vacation because despite the fact that it is designed to fit business people, you can still enjoy your vacation because of their beautiful activities and services.
- Aria Hotel – Aria Hotel is one of the most stylish hotels in Australia. Aside from the fact that it is cheap and affordable, it is also one of the leading hotels in the whole country of Australia. Aria Hotel can be found at the heart of Dickson ACT.
- Comfort Inn Port Fairy – This hotel totally stays true to its name. Comfort Inn Port Fairy is a high quality accommodation and has great features and facilities.
- Lazy Lizard Motor Inn – Despite the lazy name, you will never feel lazy when you stay in Lazy Lizard Motor Inn because they offer activities that you will surely enjoy. This hotel has the urban type of vibe that will fit your lifestyle.
- Arcadia Village Motel – This may be a motel but this is more than a motel. This is not a motel where people only go to devour on each others bodies. Arcadia Village Motel is one of the greatest motels because you will still feel the luxurious vibe of a real hotel despite being in a small area.
- Reef Palms – Reef Palms has been receiving mixed reviews because some facilities are either outdated or whatnot but it is still one of the best if you don’t want to spend too much on accommodation because you just want to focus on your vacation.
- The Hotel Windsor – This hotel will give you the Harry Potter feels not just because of the word ‘Windsor’ in its name but also because of the interior and the service that they offer.
- Junction Hotel – Junction Hotel is not only affordable but it is also very comfortable and people-oriented because you will meet a lot of travelers especially those who prefers to join bunk beds/dormitories.
Traveling doesn’t always mean having luxurious choices, you just have to be practical because it’s much better to spend your hard earned money on the travel itself rather than the accommodation. But that doesn’t mean that you will choose mediocre hotels just so you could save money.
Mark Aldrin Hipolito is a daytime writer for Holiday Inn Parramatta, one of Australia’s modern and luxurious hotels in the suburban district. Mark Aldrin gives hotel tips and hacks to help people make the most out of their vacation.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Moving to New York? Don’t Make These Five Common Mistakes. - May 23, 2018
- What You Should Know About Applying Online for A Business Loan - May 22, 2018
- Everything You Need To Know About Hedge Trimming - May 18, 2018
- Importance of Technology For the Current Business Survival - May 15, 2018
- How to Handle Leak in the Basement – Infographic - May 14, 2018
- Best Tips to Hire Hot Water Installation Nearby Your Home
- Basking On The Beach This Summer? Don’t Ditch These 8 Skin and Hair Care Tips