If it turns out that you have too many friends (few friends) worth a think: is it right, do you communicate with everyone well enough, is there a habit to communicate or a force to keep communicating? These nuances will help to find one`s bearings.
1. You do not have to be friends with her just because you are class mates
You we sharing the same desk for two years and were considered to be friends and now she acts strange and say foul things? You are better off without her.
2. You have fun together but it is rather difficult to be friends with her
Yes, she is interesting but she is always late and this is no fun.
3. Co-workers oftentimes are considered to be friends
At least because you spend much time together, communicate, have dinner and know a lot about one another. It is a good thing.
4. If you complain about her – do not be friends with her
No one like it when friends always complain about someone. It will be better to stop it let alone communicate with her.
5. It is better to have few friends but close ones
The best joke is when you call someone a friend but can hardly remember name.
6. Do not be friends forcibly
She likes you, she wants be friends with you, are you? As you wish! It is not necessary.
7. Good ones will remain only
You remember the day you met and always glad to talk? And a good job too!
8. Far from every friend will become the best friend
It is nice to watch a movie with some friends, to go to a bar with others and some are good to cry over a shoulder and after that what a jerk this ex is. Jump to conclusions on your own.
9. It is strange to have not a single friend
Perhaps, it is the way society influences that people stopped knowing a thing about each other, but at least one friend of the same sex should be over there. Whom to exchange perfumes with, for example?
10. One may always become better
Those are sandwiches at night and taking care about one another and some other small potatoes, which do not cost anything but are highly appreciated.
About the author:
Melisa Marzett is one-of-a-kind author, writer and blogger who enjoys the process of writing. Working for http://star-writers.com/ currently, she enjoys every single day she spends writing because this is what she is fond of and she can`t imagine a single day without writing.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Room Wall Painting Ideas & Designs for Interior Wall - June 27, 2017
- Cleaning And Disinfecting Fitness Equipment - June 23, 2017
- Five Reasons Why Flying Is Not As Scary As You Think - June 22, 2017
- Why Airport Long Term Parking is a Relief to the Car Owners? - June 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Find the Right Product to Sell in Your Retail Store - June 19, 2017
- What To Look For While Getting Family Caravans
- Pros And Cons Of Spine Surgery