Getting married is one of the most divine feelings in the world. The occasion involves a lot of preparation and excitement witnessing the vow to a bright future. However, like most of the couples, you would love to spend a quality time in isolation after the ceremony is over. And what can be better than spending a cozy time in a romantic destination? Have you ever considered visiting Hong Kong on your honeymoon? It is a charismatic destination with intimately positioned islands in the South China Sea. The cityscapes and lifestyle are beyond compare. Here’s a list of the 11 most romantic places to visit in Hong Kong for a perfect start to your new life.
1. Beaches- The crystal blue water of the sea and the sun kissed beaches make the Hong Kong even more enjoyable for honeymooners. Pleasing sunsets and soothing strolls can be enjoyed on the Turtle Beach and Tai Long Wan Beach. Don’t miss the Kwun Yam Wan Beach, Big Wave Bay, and also the Shek O Beach, offering exciting water sports like swimming, diving, surfing, kayaking, kite surfing, and more. It will give your romantic tour an extra touch of excitement.
2. Disneyland- Sometimes, romance is hidden beneath the childish demeanor, and Disneyland offers exactly the same. Take a detour to your childhood and visit the magical kingdom with 7 lands- Toy Story Land, Mystic Point, Grizzly Gulch, Adventure Land, Tomorrow Land, Fantasy land, and Main Street, U.S.A. An amazing day at the celebrated theme park along with its special Disney characters will fill your day with excitement and innocence.
3. Monasteries & Temples- Hong Kong is a treasure of serene monasteries and beautiful temples. The holy shrines and monasteries ensure you feel divine amidst the charismatic natural beauty. Explore the deep-rooted tradition and historical gems of the local community. The famous religious spots that are a must visit are Po Lin Monastery, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Man Mo Temple, Pak Tai Temple, and Ten Thousand Buddha’s Monastery.
4. Ocean Park- This theme park is sure to tickle your senses with its thrilling rides and enthralling activities. Enhance the romance quotient with some wet fun at the famous park. It also includes bilateral displays and exciting encounter with dolphins which is worth your time. Don’t miss the real show stealer- the cable car ride. The ride is nothing short of a paradisiacal journey with greenery on one side and the crystal blue water on the other. The entwined hands with your spouse will make the ride a lot more cherished.
5. Sai Kung Country Park- It has perfectly preserved the nature’s impeccable beauty within for the honeymooners to lose themselves in. The 360-degree observation point offers an awesome view of the scattered islands in the South China Sea. The 1350-meter-long peak tram is popular as it gives an enchanting overview of the entire city. Don’t forget to visit the Madame Tussauds Museum and check out the best ever collection of immortalized wax figurines of the best-known world celebrities.
6. The Ferry Ride to Macau- A fun-filled ferry ride along with the sumptuous seafood is the perfect way to reach the magnificent Macau. It has four different ferry routes that accomplish nearly 160 sailings per day. With the huge casinos and shopping malls on Contai Strip, it is the perfect gaming destination with an adventurous nightlife. With the amalgamation of European and Chinese culture, it is the prime attraction spot for most of the couples.
7. Victoria Peak- The enchanting Victoria Peak is also known as the peak and Mount Austin. It is one of the best places to visit, as it offers a magnificent view of the entire city and contributes to the finest Hong Kong sightseeing experiences to enjoy. Victoria Peak also has great dining places in the two huge shopping malls for couples to take a stroll and shop.
8. Victoria Harbor- Located between Hong Kong Island and the urban area of Kowloon. The night time has a million-dollar view of the city of Hong Kong from the harbor and is sure to oomph up the romance quotient for the newlywed couple. The light show – “Symphony of Lights” adds to the splendid view. Also, the ferry rides let you enjoy the view of the cityscape and the harbor. The Lan Kwai Fang is a great stop for the night clubbers.
9. Lantau Island- It is the largest island in Hong Kong and is situated at the opening of the Pearl River. Enjoy the simplistic beauty of the Ngong Ping village on the island and enjoy the Tian Tan Buddha and the Bodhisattva statues at Po Lin monastery during the cable car ride. The island is the perfect destination for a relaxed day out.
10. Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Center- Located at the Victoria harbor the convention and exhibition center hosts some of the world’s biggest and most prestigious exhibitive events. If you are lucky, you might get to see some enthralling creations. Also, the aluminum glass roofed architecture can be counted among the finest designed buildings in the country.
11. Observation Wheel- There’s nothing that can give you a better panoramic view of the surrounding cityscapes than the gigantic Ferris Wheel of Hong Kong. It is positioned on the Central and Wan Chai Reclamation. It is one of the most celebrated Hong Kong sightseeing for all age groups.
Hong Kong is your answer to a perfect honeymoon destination that has the best of fun, food, and frolic for couples across varied choices. It offers a perfect blend of adventure, serenity, calmness and excitement for newlyweds to enjoy the initial days of their married life.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Audi A8 Review - October 18, 2017
- Affordable Assignment Writing Services in The UK - October 18, 2017
- Arjuna Award Winners in the Indian Badminton Arena - October 17, 2017
- Top 5 Underrated Cricketers of India – Players who Gave it All to the Team - October 17, 2017
- Five Important Insurance Policies Your Company Needs - October 14, 2017
- Dishes You Must Try When Visiting Vietnam
- How to Maintain a Healthy Heart?