People may argue that human is the same for both men and women. But as the organ system of people belonging to these two sexes differ a lot, as do the way their body works during a person’s lifetime, it is very important that women pay special attention to their lady parts. Indian women especially tend to be shyer than their Western counterparts to disclose about any personal problems they may face in their female reproductive organs and which has been a leading contributor to the poor health and high mortality rates of women in the country.
Female gynaecologists in Mumbai and in the rest of the nation are there to hear out your problems, ladies, and suggest accurate treatments keeping in mind your different physical structure from men. Make sure you keep the best of them on speed dial whether you experience any physical issues or not. Here’s why:
- It is highly recommended for women above the age of 30 to make a yearly appointment with their gynaecologist to ensure that there are no “silent killers” lurking in their uteruses or breasts. Breast and cervical cancers are the top reasons for women to fall ill in their fifties, but sadly, these diseases are very difficult to spot early on by common people. However, with regular check-ups, these can easily be spotted in very early stages so that they can be removed completely from the body.
- A woman has a very different life from that of men because they have monthly menstrual cycles and most women also give birth to a child or many children. Thus, when a woman reached her mid-forties and fifties, she would have lost several essential minerals during these biological processes. A gynaecologist is the best person to help a woman stay fit and healthy even after she is past her prime. The most important reason why women are susceptible to several illnesses is because of the lack of these nutrients, but with regular and correct medical guidance, a lady will never suffer from the lack of them.
- During pregnancy, most women don’t know what’s happening within them, especially during the first two trimesters. It is only later that women get some inkling of what the baby (or babies!) they’re carrying in their womb. So how does a woman know she and the life she is carrying within her is fine and safe or not? Is she taking enough nutrition to ensure she and the baby is healthy? How does she know what precautions must she take during her pregnancy to ensure the childbirth is safe and successful? The answer to all these questions and more lies with a good gynaecologist. Choose from the list of gynaecologists in Mumbai according to your needs and budget, and be sure to keep your regular appointments with him/her!
A regular doctor is not equipped to handle the sensitive issues or well-being of a lady’s reproductive organs. It is essential that all women pay regular visits to a gynaecologist and spend a little more time and money for their own good!
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Men’s Suit Wearing Cheat Sheet for all Occasions – Infographic - September 15, 2017
- Six Best Places To Swim In The Philippines - September 15, 2017
- Landscaping Done Right Makes a Big Difference When Selling Your Home - September 14, 2017
- 5 Places To Relax And Unwind In The Philippines - September 14, 2017
- Five Places For Recreational Retreat in Australia - September 14, 2017
- What Are the Benefits of Country Club Membership?
- Different Types Of Rainwater Tanks You Can Choose For Your Home In Melbourne