Whenever someone mentions a fashion legend, the first name that pops out is Coco Chanel. Her whole life is like an unlivable story that inspires. Even though she had a bad and poor childhood, she still somehow managed to reach the top of the fashion industry and to become a fashion icon and a legend that will never be forgotten. After her mother’s death, she ended up in an orphanage, where the nuns taught her to sew. Step by step she forced herself to succeed in the business, constantly trying to create timeless pieces that will never go out of style. She is famous for her little black dress, the Chanel suit, the quilted bag, her signature perfume No. 5 and many more other designs. Her story is full with ups and downs, successes and failures, and that is why she is a true inspiration for many people, especially women around the globe.
Infographic Resource : http://fashioncorner.net/lifestyle/coco-chanel-inspiring-life/
Kristina is the editor in chief of Fashion Corner. She is a passionate and analytical journalist, always wondering what is her today’s mission in the world. Her life motto is: start your day with coffee, eat clean, sing your favorite song and find excitement in everything you do. She also loves to watch TV shows, travel to new places, practice yoga, and meditation, read motivational books and learn foreign languages!
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Make Your Garden Look Attractive With Beautiful Flowers - August 18, 2017
- Nose Shappping – Infographic - August 17, 2017
- Anniversary Cakes for the Special Occasion - August 17, 2017
- Make Your Home An Energy Efficient One - August 16, 2017
- Fireproofing- An Idea - August 14, 2017
- How To Choose A Party Venue In Houston For Christmas
- Why Purchasing Restaurant Discounts & Coupons Is A Good Idea?