Severn Trent is a UK based water company. It supplies about 3.7m households and businesses in its area.
The company has a call centre in Coventry dealing with operational emergencies and billing enquiries, and two other call centres in Derby and Shrewsbury which deal solely with billing enquiries. Its head office is the new custom-built “Severn Trent Centre” in Coventry.
The Infographic titled as “Severn Trent Water: FAQs” lists some of the frequently asked queries from Severn Trent. Some of these include the following:
- What is the Big Difference Scheme? : The scheme is for all Severn Trent Water customers who are struggling to pay their water charges, whatever the circumstances are.
- Are there any discounts if someone chooses to pay by Direct Debit? : They do not offer any discounts for customers who pay by Direct Debit. However, this method of payment has its own benefits such as its reliability, convenience and speed.
- Why is the water discolored- brown/black/orange/yellow? : Burst pipes, speed of water flow and old plumbing & pipe work are some of the reasons for water discoloration.
For more information, Dial Severn Trent Contact Number you can refer the given Infographic.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Cleaning And Disinfecting Fitness Equipment - June 23, 2017
- Five Reasons Why Flying Is Not As Scary As You Think - June 22, 2017
- Why Airport Long Term Parking is a Relief to the Car Owners? - June 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Find the Right Product to Sell in Your Retail Store - June 19, 2017
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Swimming Without Damaging Your Hair - June 15, 2017
- Budget Friendly Ideas: How to Save Money on Your Remodel
- After Retirement, Planning For Subdued Interiors? Hire The Best In Town