Household chores are one of those things in life that have to be done but most people tend to put them off for as long as possible and just dislike doing them altogether. Whether it’s washing the dishes, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, doing the laundry or going grocery shopping, let technology help you out with your household chores and automate your life today!
With today’s booming digital world, there are so many options out there that can help provide services to help make your life and daily chores that bit easier for you and your family. From a laundry app by Love2Laundry, shopping list apps, beauty services, home cleaning services and more, there’s a wide range of apps ready and waiting to help you out.
The infographic below, designed by Love2Laundry, outlines some of the most common household chores that you could automate with technology. In a visually interesting and easy-to-read design, the infographic outlines some of the most disliked chores versus some of the most liked chores, a chart showing the analysis of products bought or ordered online by age, as well as some daily to-dos that you could download an app for to make your life more streamlined. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- 24 Ways You Can Add Value To Your Property – Infographic - March 9, 2018
- Positive Parenting: Parenting Today’s Teenagers - March 9, 2018
- A Short Guide on Singapore Holiday For First-Time Travellers - February 26, 2018
- 10 Telltale Signs You’re Headed For A Big Debt Trouble - February 26, 2018
- 8 Smart Ways To Raise Cash Without Taking Out A Payday Loan - February 16, 2018
- Essentials To Carry With You While Traveling
- The Latest Trends in Business Promotion