We already know that along with language and maths, science is an extremely important subject that is central to most school curriculums around the world.
But as well as the facts, figures and methods that science teaches, it also teaches children valuable developmental skills.
Science helps children to answer tough questions about the world they live in by showing them how to think critically and teaching them the resilience to keep on questioning.
Ultimately science doesn’t just teach kids about science, it teaches them about life and how to think independently for their entire lives.
And getting children interested in science is easier than you might think, from teaching them about thought experiments to replicating simple experiments seen on YouTube.
So without further introduction here are 8 great reasons why children should science more, provided by science and psychology website psysci:
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Six Awesome Ways To Enjoy An Overnight Hotel Stay - October 23, 2017
- Audi A8 Review - October 18, 2017
- Affordable Assignment Writing Services in The UK - October 18, 2017
- Arjuna Award Winners in the Indian Badminton Arena - October 17, 2017
- Top 5 Underrated Cricketers of India – Players who Gave it All to the Team - October 17, 2017
- How Hair Extensions Clips Can be Taken Care of?
- 10 Unusual Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well