We already know that along with language and maths, science is an extremely important subject that is central to most school curriculums around the world.
But as well as the facts, figures and methods that science teaches, it also teaches children valuable developmental skills.
Science helps children to answer tough questions about the world they live in by showing them how to think critically and teaching them the resilience to keep on questioning.
Ultimately science doesn’t just teach kids about science, it teaches them about life and how to think independently for their entire lives.
And getting children interested in science is easier than you might think, from teaching them about thought experiments to replicating simple experiments seen on YouTube.
So without further introduction here are 8 great reasons why children should science more, provided by science and psychology website psysci:
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- 10 Essential Tips For Your Baby’s Dental Care - April 27, 2017
- A Chocolate Treat for Someone Special - April 26, 2017
- 5 Places In The Philippines That Are Worth Your Every Dime - April 25, 2017
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Ideas For Your Busy Mornings - April 21, 2017
- 8 Essential Travel Tips for Oral Health - April 20, 2017
- How Hair Extensions Clips Can be Taken Care of?
- 10 Unusual Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well