We already know that along with language and maths, science is an extremely important subject that is central to most school curriculums around the world.
But as well as the facts, figures and methods that science teaches, it also teaches children valuable developmental skills.
Science helps children to answer tough questions about the world they live in by showing them how to think critically and teaching them the resilience to keep on questioning.
Ultimately science doesn’t just teach kids about science, it teaches them about life and how to think independently for their entire lives.
And getting children interested in science is easier than you might think, from teaching them about thought experiments to replicating simple experiments seen on YouTube.
So without further introduction here are 8 great reasons why children should science more, provided by science and psychology website psysci:
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Cleaning And Disinfecting Fitness Equipment - June 23, 2017
- Five Reasons Why Flying Is Not As Scary As You Think - June 22, 2017
- Why Airport Long Term Parking is a Relief to the Car Owners? - June 21, 2017
- 4 Tips to Find the Right Product to Sell in Your Retail Store - June 19, 2017
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Swimming Without Damaging Your Hair - June 15, 2017
- How Hair Extensions Clips Can be Taken Care of?
- 10 Unusual Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well