We already know that along with language and maths, science is an extremely important subject that is central to most school curriculums around the world.
But as well as the facts, figures and methods that science teaches, it also teaches children valuable developmental skills.
Science helps children to answer tough questions about the world they live in by showing them how to think critically and teaching them the resilience to keep on questioning.
Ultimately science doesn’t just teach kids about science, it teaches them about life and how to think independently for their entire lives.
And getting children interested in science is easier than you might think, from teaching them about thought experiments to replicating simple experiments seen on YouTube.
So without further introduction here are 8 great reasons why children should science more, provided by science and psychology website psysci:
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- How Would You Choose the Right Stainless Steel Sheets? - January 16, 2018
- Get Your Adrenaline Pumping This Winter With These Breathtaking Activities - January 8, 2018
- Save Energy and Electricity bills with Blackout Blinds – Infographic - December 29, 2017
- Get Effective Pain Relief with Remedial Massage - December 21, 2017
- The Top 6 Luxury Accomodation Destinations - December 14, 2017
- How Hair Extensions Clips Can be Taken Care of?
- 10 Unusual Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well