We already know that along with language and maths, science is an extremely important subject that is central to most school curriculums around the world.
But as well as the facts, figures and methods that science teaches, it also teaches children valuable developmental skills.
Science helps children to answer tough questions about the world they live in by showing them how to think critically and teaching them the resilience to keep on questioning.
Ultimately science doesn’t just teach kids about science, it teaches them about life and how to think independently for their entire lives.
And getting children interested in science is easier than you might think, from teaching them about thought experiments to replicating simple experiments seen on YouTube.
So without further introduction here are 8 great reasons why children should science more, provided by science and psychology website psysci:
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Home Insurance – Infographic - August 21, 2017
- Make Your Garden Look Attractive With Beautiful Flowers - August 18, 2017
- Nose Shappping – Infographic - August 17, 2017
- Anniversary Cakes for the Special Occasion - August 17, 2017
- Make Your Home An Energy Efficient One - August 16, 2017
- How Hair Extensions Clips Can be Taken Care of?
- 10 Unusual Jobs That Pay Surprisingly Well