Everyone wants to have the time in the morning to cook a healthy breakfast from scratch. We all want to wake up, toss some eggs and bacon in a pan, and eat it along with some sliced fruit. In reality, we stumble to the coffee maker and barely have enough time to grab a piece of toast before have to shuffle out the door. Thankfully, a lack of time in the morning doesn’t mean that you need to reach for instant breakfasts. The ten options listed here, all thanks to London Wellness, are healthy and easy to make.
1) A Smoothie Made From Yogurt and Berries
Smoothies are quick to make and quite good for you. One made from yogurt and berries – that are prewashed, sliced, and ready to go – is simple to assemble. Just put the ingredients in your blender or smoothie maker and hit the button.
2) Toast with Nut Butter And Chia Seeds
Regular toast is made even better when it’s topped with a layer of peanut butter and some chia seeds. This better for you than butter.
3) Fruit Salad with Quinoa
In order to make an easy fruit salad, wash and slice the fruit beforehand. In the morning, place them in a bowl and top with a scoop of quinoa.
4) Oatmeal Topped With An Egg
A bowl of oatmeal is makes a quick and easy breakfast. If you have the time, fry up an egg and place it on top. It’ll give you a little protein boost.
5) Tomato and Cheese Toast
This is kind of like a breakfast sandwich, only instead of eggs and ham; it contains sliced tomatoes and some mozzarella. Toast the bread and then put it your breakfast together. This is one of our favorites, here at London Wellness.
6) Peanut Butter and Jelly Waffle
Another interesting breakfast sandwich (which are easy to eat on the go) is this combination of toasted waffles topped with peanut butter and jelly. This contains multiple food groups, making it quite good for you.
7) Avocado Toast
Toast is always better when you put tasty fruit on top of it. Peel and pit and avocado before slicing it into pieces and placing it on top of your toast.
8) Zucchini Bread
This is something that you’ll need to make ahead of time. After all, who has time to bake fresh zucchini bread in the morning? Once it’s baked, warm a piece of this bread in the microwave and then top it with butter.
9) Spinach Microwave Quiche
Quiche usually isn’t made in the microwave. This doesn’t mean that it can’t be done! A tasty spinach and cheese quiche is quite simple to make when you’re in a hurry.
10) Homemade Fruit Muffins
This is one of the ultimate grab and go breakfast options. Just make a batch of muffins during your free time and keep them in an air-tight container. When you’re ready for a quick breakfast, just grab a muffin and replace the lid.
Latest posts by Akshay Sharma (see all)
- Consult Experienced Podiatrists For Effective Foot Care - June 22, 2018
- Why Is It Crucial To Upload Your Acting And Modelling Portfolios Online? - June 21, 2018
- The Importance of Play Activities for Child Development - June 21, 2018
- Study Finds Raw Fruit and Vegetables Can Improve Mental Health - June 20, 2018
- How to Buy and Care for a Custom-Made Football Shirt? - June 20, 2018
- 9 Ways To Enhance Your Natural Beauty Without The Use Of Makeup
- Root Canal Treatment: 5 Important Facts to Consider